- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information, payroll, monthly and quarterly reports, worked closely with the Mayor and City Council, billing, attended and worked with Municipal Elections, filing, maintained fiscal records
- Maintained fiscal records and accounts.
- Payroll and monthly and quarterly reports.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Author grant applications.
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Update website information.
- Answer and field incoming phone calls.
- Receive utilities payments, make accurate change and generate billing invoices.
- Issue various permits and licenses, such
- Serve as a notary of the public. dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.