- Adhere to company policies and federal and state regulations for smooth operations.
- Create a lively gaming experience for players.
- Attending to players need politely and provides great customer service.
- Perform technical and functional gaming duties as per the regulations of casino management.
- Having successfully completed the IN-HOUSE training courses in Gaming Arts.
- Responsible for dealing and integrity of the game.
- Interacts with the management, colleagues, guests in a polite and professional manners.
- Impress customers (internal and external) with excellent service.
- Performs technical and functional gaming duties as per the regulations of the casino management.
- Handles table games as per established guidelines.
- Interacting and provides excellent customer service to patrons.
- Creates fun and enjoyable atmosphere for the patrons.
- Developed thorough knowledges of rules of games of chance, and dealt a thousands of hands of : BlackJack, Roulette (English Roulette and training for French Roulette), Texas Hold’Em Poker (Cash game and tournaments), Ultimate Poker, Casino War.
- Open and close games verifying table with supervisor.
- Maintain strong customer relations with Casino guests to assure playing satisfaction, including instructing players with no gaming experience on all aspects on all games.
- Observe and report any suspicious activity.
- Follow Casino policies, procedures and standards.
- Quickly and accuratly calculated customer winning.
- Promoted customer retention and satisfaction by greeting guests and encouraging fun gameplay environment
- Exchanged legal currency for gambling chips and coin money
- Conducted games such as American Roullete, BlackJack and Carribean Stud and Three card poker by explaining rules, taking bets and delivering payouts
- Created enjoyable atmosphere for players by engaging patrons in positive and entertaining conversation