Care Coordinator Resume Examples
senior care coordinator
- Implemented strategies to increase program effectiveness.
- Coordinated work between multiple departments and other service providers
- Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client or patient..
- Skillfully developed departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures.
- Developed and achieved financial and growth goals.
- Strategically planned methods to achieve operational goals and targets.
- Closed a targeted number of new cases per week.
- Connect clients with medical and mental health providers
- Work with clients to formulate goals and service plans to assist the client in accomplishing their goals.
- Monitor client’s progress through face to face contact or phone contact as well as networking with client’s providers on a monthly basis.
- Manage a caseload of 60 clients.
- Document the client’s progress.
- Assist clients with entitlements, housing.
- Conduct assessments on clients in their home, hospital, or supportive living facility
- Facilitate resources and services to clients
- Make consistent contact with participants receiving services
- Work with a team of Care Coordinators to serve the aging population in Peoria County
- Schedule visits with participants interested in receiving services
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures while ensuring exam rooms, procedure room and front room are clean and tidy.
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes. Make sure HIPPA, OSHA and office policies are always followed and always presentable to patients.
- Create, maintain, and enter patient demographics, insurance information and patient specific documents into paper and electronic charts.
- Schedule and confirm the doctor’s in house appointments as well as out of office procedures, lunches for medical reps, meetings with attorneys, and maintain physical therapy schedule.
- Manage paper and electronic filing systems to maintain documents such as attendance records, patient/insurnace correspondence, and other material.
- Check patients in/out, answer phone calls/emails/faxes and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Collect patient copays/deductibles/balances at time of check in and keep records of collections and patient communications with regards to their accounts.
- Responsible for accurate review and entry of authorization data into computerized database. Manages expiring authorization reports.
- Assists case management with scheduling and coordination of patient services, as directed by the team. Meets regularly with clinical team and makes recommendations for process improvement.
- Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Answers phone for team, triaging calls, answering questions and escalating as appropriate.
- Performs clerical duties, such as filing, typing, copying, faxing, and taking messages, as directed by supervisor
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Calculate and quote charges for DME equipment
- Helped patient fill out Medicare/Medicaid Insurance forms .
- Called Injured workers confirmed all information needed to filled the DME orders requested.
- Updated Adjuster and Attorney with progress of order.
- Case management and planning
- Marketing the program to the community
- Keeping up with state/ program changes and implementing those changes timely
- Assisting families with identifying and navigating state and community resources
- Create and provide personalized schedules for staff (HHAs, CNAs, LPNs, RNs).
- Work as assistant manager dealing with different departments and improve the team performance.
- Also work as Inventory Supervisor and managing in house Inventory Department.
- Complete pre-certification/prior-authorization and insurance benefits verification prior to each patient’s appointment or scheduled procedure.
- Prepare and deliver detailed assessments to the Court such as Pre-Sentence Investigations and OYAS Assessments.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise case plans to assist with successfully completing all orders.
- Maintain youth school attendance records and grades, and compliance with programming/services.
- Assists youth with mental health by teaching various coping strategies.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate Team Meetings/Staffings
- Collaborate with other court colleagues as well as community partners.
- Communicates information to the Court regarding youth assessments as required and requested.
- Provides assessment and management of critical transitions from hospital/SNF/ or acute rehab to home using the nursing process and evidence based guidelines which ensure a safe transition for the member
- Routinely assess and monitor member’s status, needs and progress; proactively encourage appropriate adjustments to member care plans, providers and/or services to promote better outcomes
- Determines and manages appropriate levels of care management, support, and services to members by using clinical knowledge, established guidelines, and physician consultation
- Coordinates care with various internal and external customers to facilitate high quality, timely, cost-effective care and service. This position requires communication with network and KP facilities
- Consults and educates other staff, physicians, departments and members regarding resource management
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.