- Handled 100-130 calls daily in a very busy, fast paced team environment.
- Dealt with all request of the call center. Responsibilities included examination of inquiries, sending issues to suitable parties if necessary, replacing orders when reported missing or harmed.
- Developed and maintained client loyalty and satisfaction through very effective one call resolution; increased sales and profits through the implementation of new, original business initiatives.
- Performed exceptional customer service with the capacity to take ownership in helping, investigating, and settling client issues.
- Quicky learned and aced essential documentation programming important to record and research client inquiries.
- Collect information about individuals or clients, using basic interviews, such as their name, address, and their phone numbers in use.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding our productivity.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions and recording details of inquiries.
- If costumers are dine in or will inquire personally; I’ll Greet guests, escort them to their seats, and present them with menus.
- Completing online orders
- Assisting customers over the phone with their order
- Mailing magazines
- Built my customer service skills
- Built organization skills
- Actively called and maintained positive relationships with college alumni and helped raise money for Austin College.
- Reached out to graduating high school seniors and provided them with accurate, helpful information about Austin College.
- Worked in a team environment that valued consistency and efficiency within a given model of instruction.
- Consistently received more donations on a regular basis and increased the productivity of others.
- take incoming call from customers
- problem solve with customers
- handle billing requests
- provide troubleshooting
- sell our product