business coordinator /specialist
- Assisted Direct and Indirect store representatives with business credit applications.
- Update tax identification numbers on business accounts.
- Fixed failed activation for orders.
- Manually process reconnection of customers disconnected accounts.
- Provide comprehensive customer support to wireless business and government clients ensure customer concerns are resolved In a timely manner.
- Take accountability for customer loyalty by providing a world-class experience for every customer
- Troubleshoot and communicate technical information clearly and concisely for business customers.
- Take accountability for and resolve all customer issues, including following up when appropriate
- Reviewed business/ government account information while on calls to identify customer needs and match needs with the appropriate product and / or service
- Educate customers on the value-added benefits of products and services and explain how solutions can enhance the customer’s lifestyle and wireless experience.
- Created lasting business/government relationships with companies for future resolutions.
- Report and email to customers about the previous day’s result of inspection
- Communicate between the Japanese managers and workforce, customers and workforce, and then factory and workforce
- Direct and control the day to day management and activities of the factory floor
- Solve the complains from customers and reply of the complains
- Communicate with Japanese customers, local customers and factories
- Attending OTM (On-table-meeting)
- Direct and coordinate the activities of inspectors, leaders and supervisors
- Plan and establish work schedules and production sequences to meet the target export quantity and date
- Read and translate work-sheets, work orders, production schedules, and other records and communicate and coordinate with Japanese manager and supervisors
- Maintain operations data for the annual examination of big client companies
- Discuss with manager or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints
- Answer clients’ questions regarding the tracking devices.
- Maintaning Excel sheets of the data assigned.
- To create new business lead.
- Looking after the sales team follow-ups and ensuring device delivery.
- Entries and creating fitment receipt from VAHAN, BSNL, NIC & DIMTS Portal.