- Financial rolling estimate – co-ordination of the rolling estimate process for the business unit in line with integrated performance guidelines, ensuring accurate compilation and submission of risks and opportunities to senior management of the business unit.
- Actuals – manage and co-ordinate the actual closing process for the business unit, including all the management narrativesand reporting requirements.
- Business planning – co-ordinate the annual business planning process for the business unit by providing timely, relevant and accurate business analysis on key business levers to assist the business unit management to develop marketing and operating plans to achieve volume and profit objectives.
- Financial planning and reporting – development and use of spreadsheet analytical models that provide financial analysis in an accurate, timely and proactive manner to support the business unit managementin evaluating key business decisions. Development of periodic reports on the various levers of financial performance of the business unit to enable senior management to consistently assess business performance.
- Opex budgetary control and reporting
- Co-ordination of annual, quarterly and monthly submissions to Eurasia Africa Group Office based in Turkey.
- Helped my mother start off her business.
- Checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.