- Setting up new embassy structure (board)
- Planning events and and implementing interventions to make the university more sustainable
- Work to provide low to no cost participation in high quality theatrical productions to the people of the Mount Dora area.
- Show that lessons learned from participation in theatre stretch far beyond the stage
- Drug prevention, education, recovery and aftercare
- Maintain meeting minutes and agendas
- Serve as ambassedor to community
- Collabarte with board to improve services to the needed population
- Decision making
- Network development and supervision
- Advocacy and research
- Influencing drug policy in Europe
- Participation at large scale events and international advocacy
- Review with board member to discuss issues, coordinate activities.
- Analyze after each event in meeting objcetives, determine areas of potential cost reduction without jeopardizing cheese quality.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve shortcomings/problems.
- Discuss budgets for approval.
- Establish committee responsibilities.
- Part of Membership Committee; to engage old members to participate and get new members into the Club.
- Part of Events Committee.
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organisational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships.
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of organisational causes, activities, or needs.
- Set strategic goals and objectives, and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Board Member of Gulf hotels Compnay Qatar.