- Operation Support in Generation of Customer Statement of Account
- Handle Outsource Partner on Courier Management
- Manage Customer Complains on Billing Related Concern
- Project Management Support
- Monitor Outsource Partner performance report
- Maintain Critical Data Base Information
billing specialist, coder, surgery coordinator
- AR, patient billing, refunds, corrected claims, researched unpaid claims, entered charges.
- Balanced charges, monies, daily and monthly closing.
- Surgery scheduling and coding.
- Initiated prior authorizations, organized paperwork.
- Review patient accounts and determine appropriate billing distributions.
- Process statements and enter information into a database.
- Review past due bills and follow up on past-due-accounts.
- Prepare and submit clean claims to various insurance companies.
- Process payments form insurance companies.
- Verify proper reimbursement is received for service provided: processing and following up insurance claims, documenting and coding information and interpreting dental records.
- Perform other duties
- Prepared receipt work sheets for the Finance department.
- Preformed related work as required.
- Responsible for analyzing and invoicing monthly work, including payroll services, bookkeeping and tax preparation, for multiple offices.
- Create and prepare client and employee reports for Controller.
- Bill primary and secondary insurance claims ina timely manner
- Resolving claim errors on billing systems
- Documenting billing activity
- Ensuring accurate and complete claim submission for both paper and electronic claims in timely manner
- Communicate with insurance providers by email and phone to obtain addition information to bill claims accurately