- Complete Purchase order correction in ERP and approval requesting from Indus Tower LTD.
- Field team project completion of Equipment’s,device’s,related cable uses report generating & work completion approval and submitting document to Indus Tower LTD.
- MIS Reporting for team work done in project wise and project related Po’s to ensure the proper data to be mailed respected person in Indus Tower LTD.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment from the Po’s & Bill processed every week.
- Daily Progress Report (DPR) to be following project’s keep up the proper data internally to ensure target achieving in field as well as in Po’s/billing.
- Tracking of Bills process at which stage in ERP finance in projects wise reporting with data analyzing day to day receivable activity.
- Manage the department or supervise clerical workers, directing or controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
- Responsible on accounts payable, accounts receivable and medical reimbursement of inpatient and outpatient Meralco employee.
- Preparing billing statements and ensure that they are sent to them in a timely way.
- Responding to the inquiries and resolution problems regarding medical billing activities and other administrative assignment.
- Work from at home office
- Notify collections agency manager, in order to determine if account should be forwarded to collection agency
- Maintain and steady line of communications between myself, clinic, collections agency , and CEO
- Coordinates with the Partners and other legal staff, Practice Assistants, Inventory Managers and Revenue Controllers, Finance Managers, and other employees for whenever special or complex requests are received by the Billing team mailbox.
- Retrieve, open, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials.
- Update daily deposit logs in Excel – both EFT and paper payments.
- Post medical insurance billings with high degree of accuracy to patient accounts.
- Sort and file correspondence, and collaborate with AR team to resolve claim payment issues and refunds.
- Enter data into NextGen database i.e. hospital admissions, insurance information, medical procedures, etc.
- Reviews and proofreads the work of other Billing team members.
- Prepares, reviews, and updates the team’s billing guidelines and process manuals.