- Answer phones, directed calls to appropriate location.
- Input technicians information from jobs in billing system.
- Fix and adjust invoices as needed.
- Keep records of all invoices and job quotes.
- Mail all invoices to appropriate company’s for payment.
- Utilize multiple software applications to create electronic invoices on a per load delivered basis
- Maintain average daily throughout expectations and meet established deadlines
- Verify information according to billing guidelines established for each customer
- Identify billing problems, determine root cause, and settle on course of action
- Communicate with customers to resolve billing problems
- Index driver paperwork into the imaging system for processing
- Process invoices, mail bills to customers, and match invoices for processing in payables
- Assess patient’s discharge slip and Philhealth requirements for claims
- Assess if patient is eligible or not, to claim their Philhealth benefits
- Generate patients statement of account
- Encode daily transmittal report
- Submit Daily transmittal report to Billing and Claims Department
- Schedule cases for the operating room coordinating with prep-hold, pacu and hospital units.
- Ordering materials for the surgery, preparing the surgical team for any trauma cases and conditions.
- Invoice consolidation billing to our customers for the company and its affiliate
- Follow up on bills and necessary paperwork not received
- Maintain daily billing report, analysis, unbilled loads and invoice totals
- Audit and analyze the rates billed to our customers
- Open, process and organize trip packs to the appropriate file
- Assist with other filing and office needs as requested