- Enter shipping information into a computer from bills of ladings.
- Notify consignees, or customers of freight arrival and arrange for delivery or return.
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Direct delivery trucks to next stop for pick-ups.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training.
- Bill out customers for monthly water usage.
- Serve customer needs.
- Record daily deposits.
- Balance cash drawer(s).
- Confer with customers by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, keep records of collections and charges.
- Set up and manage paper and electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as flight logs, maintenance logs.
- Balancing membership accounts.
- Discharge and inform patient / watcher with regards in their bill.
- Assist patient or watcher for their inquiries.
- Make the invoice for customer and enter data by using SAP system
- Bill out the claims and follow up, to make sure the customer make the payment
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bill
- Issue invoices and bills and sent them to customers through e-mail
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned