- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives.
- Mantain an update filling system.
- Keep agenda – appointment schedule.
- Greet clients and visitors who enter the biulding and diredt them to the appropriate staff member.
- Assist in bi-lingual translation (orally and written) of forms, flyers, letter and agency document as needed.
- Provide administrative support needs for the building as assigned.
- Close office at the end of shift.
- Do faxing.
- Enter new people into system.
- Collect co pays.
- Schedule appointments.
- Check people in and out.
- Put messages back to doctor.
- Check patient’s in and out.
- Make sure patient’s insurance is updated and scanned in.
- Verify patient’s information is correct.
- Collect co pays if necessary.
- Clean office when closing time.
- Open or close office if opening or closing.
- Check scanning and x-rays.
- Maintained records of attendance, lunch count and parent contacts in a computer program (Child Plus)
- Transmit and receive messages from the guests.
- Supervise the work of other employees.
- Arrange tours,massages, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Translate when needed.
- Send referrals when needed.
- Make copies if they are needed.