- Listen to guests’ requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
- Greet and escort guests to rooms. Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. Identify and explain room features to guests
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations
- In Charge of operation for Concierge Team
- Maintaining standard and also service
- Responsible for operation and service
- Welcoming guest and assist luggage
- Handle group luggage
- Arrange pickup transfer in/out
- Handle lost and found luggage
- Reports directly to the Bell Captain or delegate.
- Interacts with hotel guests as appropriate.
- Interacts and cooperates with all employees of the uniformed services.
- Interacts and cooperates with other Front Office sections and other hotel departments as appropriate respecting the hierarchy.
- Greets all guests at the main entrance politely and courteously and guides them towards the reception desk.
- Assists guests with their luggage for both check-ins and checkouts.
- Carries guests’ luggage to the room upon check-in and brings it down upon checkout.
- Deliver excellent levels of guest service every time
- Greet guest arrivals in the driveway
- Valet park cars
- Assist with guest luggage
- Deliver packages, newspapers & guest amenities
- Provide directions within the casino complex and the city
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas, vehicles.
- Greet incoming guest and escort them to their rooms.
- Supply guest or travels with directions anywhere in the hotel or in Lake Charles.
- Prepare duty roster