- Luggage assistance for the guest
- Covering the Lobby
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services,
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack parcels and mails.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers. and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Hotel Fire and Evacuation Procedures
- Hotel Security Procedures
- Hotel Health and Safety Policy and Procedure
- Provide gracious, attentive, and friendly service
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Assists guests with Long term luggages storages requests / Left luggage requests
- Managed and kept records of calls for service.
- Handling lost and found items.
- Worked with 135 rooms of property.
- Escorted guests to and from their rooms and assisted with their baggage.
- Transferred luggage, bags, and other items from vehicles and main lobby to and from guest rooms by using a cart.
- Explained important features of guest rooms to travelers, including how the TV remote, heating and cooling, WiFi access and locks worked.