- Opening Savings accounts and Deposit accounts.
- Prepare loan documents and processing loan papers
- Filling TDS for Deposit customers.
- Handling customers and give perfect customer service.
- Receiving and disbursing cash to customers on a daily basis
- Reconciling cash received and disbursed on a daily basis
- Helping customers cash out their cheques
- Capturing signatures into the system
- Tracking down missing parcels from courier agents
- Receiving and storing cheque books
- Charging postage expense on a monthly basis
bank clerk, event planner
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers, provide assistance with problems customers may encounter.
- Promoted to Bank and Community Event Planner after 2 Years.
- Set up Bank and Community events to promote bank services and customer loyalty.
- Assisted Bank executives with travel and meeting accommodation, including food and beverage.
- Providing banking card issuance and internet banking
- Creating bank accounts
- Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.
- Attending to customer queries and giving them the rightful Information
- Capturing financial data such as RTGS and internal transfers,
- Capturing charges collected through statement requests, balance enquiries, bank letters and certificate of balance requests
- Call over of transfers to ensure correct posting to the core banking system
- Manning the switch board
- Email administration
- Submitting branch returns
- Processing financial data such as cheques and transfers