- Working for one of the leading Financial Services Company from US to assess the creditworthiness of their client for corporate loan and credit card
- Analyzing and spreading of financial statements including balance Sheet, income statement and cash flow statement of companies across the globe
- Understand companies’ business profile and assemble spreadsheets and arrive at client specific ratios and calculations
- Prepare a spreadsheets of vertical and horizontal trend analysis on financial and comment
- Spreading of Income Tax Returns of Corporate
- Interpret notes to financial statements and make adjustments
- Application of financial quality assurance checks
- Creating web services to handle CRM (Customer Relationship Management) related functionalities to handle user in CRM.
- Creating Database using SQL server 2012 and handle relations in tables
- Handling Mailing functionality to send an email for new users and other related functionalities.
- Providing assistance on analysis to Underwriter
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring instruments required.
- Mark items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Analyze test data, making computations as necessary, to determine test results.
- Read dials or meters to verify that equipment is functioning at specified levels.
- Recommend necessary corrective actions, based on inspection results.
- Worked the cashier, and helped customers with questions.
- Sorted materials and organized the stock.
- Made orders for customers’ purchases.
- Worked in a team. For example, one member would give a code for a costume, then another member would look for the costume, then another member would give it to the customer.