Assistant Supervisor Resume Examples
junior assistant supervisor
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity. production schedules or anticipated delays.
- Observe workers operating equipment or performing tasks to determine time involved and fatigue rate using timing devices.
- Review of clients design and work in workshop.
- Update of technical document and binding project files.
- Perform all duties of a manager in the absence or when necessary to ensure routine performance and operation of all activities of the company.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
- Prepared detailed itineraries including nearby sight-seeing tours of historical places shopping centers and entertainment.
- Calculated travel and accommodation costs within the customer budget and offered recommendations for cost savings such as off-season tours.
- Coordinated multi-disciplinary staffing at the appropriate regional branch office.
- Track bills and expenditures, update lists, process expense reports, purchase office and event supplies, etc.
- Provided travel brochures and destination literature with points of interest relevant to customer needs.
- Perform all duties of manager in absence or when necessary to ensure routine performance and operation of all activities of company.
- Calculated travel and accommodation costs within customer budget and offered recommendations for cost savings such as off-season tours.
- Coordinated multi-disciplinary staffing at appropriate regional branch office.
- Track bills and expenditures, update lists, process expense reports, purchase office and event supplies etc.
- Provided travel brochures and destination literature with points of interest relevant to customer need.
- Maintain regular communication with customer prior to departure to provide updated travel information including delayed departures and earlier flight availability.
- Responsible for the activities for the Electrical maintenance in the production House.
- Regular checking of power , maintenance of machines.
- Supporting for the other works which are related to maintenance of power functions in the production.
- Inspect passenger tickets to verify information and to obtain destination information.
assistant supervisor ( corporate strategy and product planning department)
- Generate the products data from Pumor system
- prepare the reporting to the manager
- modify our products and check the pros and cons
- Answer passengers’ questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, or schedules.
- Plan and establish assignments and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Announce flight delays and descent preparations.
- Maintain regular communication with the customer prior to departure to provide updated travel information including delayed departures and earlier flight availability.
- Reviewed payroll information and edited, when necessary.
- Working in finished good store and logistics as S.A.P operator
- Post production in S.A.P on daily basis to generate sales order.
- Print out all sales order which was posted on yesterday and deliverd all over pakistan.
- Generate gate pass (delivery Callahan),GTN( goods transfer note), SRS(simple requisition slip) For outlet/dealer display purpose through s.a.p.
- Maintain document filling according to system generate document and clear verified it to auditor.
- Verify daily basis movement goods report .
- Provide/make any type of s.a.p connect excel report as per management requirement.
- Effectively participated in Quality Assurance, Client and/or Patient Satisfaction, Employee Engagement and Process Improvement activities.
- Managed assigned staff in order to ensure steady workflow balance and high quality outcomes.
- Identified action plans to improve the quality of services in a cost efficient manner and facilitates plan implementation.
- Prepared required reports using statistically sound information, displaying content in easily understandable format.
- Supervised and coordinated activities of commissary workers engaged in preparing, assembling, packaging, and shipping ready-to-eat food items
- Checked inventories and orders food and supplies
- Prescribed quantities, production sequence, and time for items to be prepared, cooked, assembled, and packaged to meet production schedule
- Specified arrangement of equipment, work stations, and staffing to prepare for production
- Rectified food delivery and financial discrepancies
- Trained employees on proper work methods.
assistant supervisor/management trainee
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases
- prepare food for customer
- checking stock and make order for material
- Record the daily transaction and ensure the sales are matched with the cash received.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.