- check each crew if they’re in their proper working attire.
- monitor all necessary utensils in each area
- updates vacant tables to the usherettes over the radio
- receive and book event reservations
- supervise events
- give orientations and lectures to new employees
- receive and screen the resume of applicants
- Perform all duties of manager in absence or when necessary to ensure routine performance and operation of all activities of company.
- Reviewed payroll information and edited, when necessary.
- Direct or coordinate activities relating to civil engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, renovating different civil maintenance work
- inspect the quality of the food before serving
- Improved communication skills by greeting every customer from wide range of ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure during peak hours.
- Generate £2000 daily revenue while operating on checkout.
- Working on the shop floor among other colleagues meeting tight deadlines, further developed team working skills
- Recommended changes to policies and procedures to maximize team efficiency and productivity.
- Submitted documentation and reports to upper management.
- Tracked department resources and expenses.
- receive and resolve costumer complaints
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staﬀ.
- Oversees the process while simultaneously ensuring food quality, service and cleanliness standards are maintained throughout shifts.
- Calculate total payments received during closing cashier, and make sure same as total sales.
- give evaluation to the service crew and dinning utility personnel