assistant director of admissions/marketing
- Reported to the Director of the school, incumbent is responsible for helping plan and carry out all seminars, lectures, conferences, receptions, and special events.
- Designed and overseen all aspects of outreach and publicity, created flyers and programs for all events and students.
- Provided consulting services about study abroad to students, designed study abroad plan based on each student’s background.
- Worked with the director to promote events; creates, develops, and maintains mailings and emailed lists reaching the related Fashion Institutes and other universities and cultural institutions in the New York metropolitan area and beyond.
- Reviewed and approved teacher lesson plans and lessons. Observed and provided feedback to teaching teams on the use of the Fashion Curriculum.
assistant director of admissions
- Responsible for relationship and territory management activities to facilitate student recruitment to the undergraduate programs of study at the Rindge, NH campus.
- Communicate with prospective students, parents, counselors, and others to explain college admission policies and university programs.
- Communicating with prospective students and parents in person, by telephone, email and social media, reviewing and selecting applications for admission and conducting on and off-site recruitment activities.
- Extensive travel requirements which will include overnight travel. Travel is required for a minimum of 12 weeks each year.
- Maintain the caseload for Eastern MA and Rhode Island
- Past caseload responsibilities for two cycles New York, Vermont, and Rhode Island.