- Planned and executed workshop activities to promote teamwork, problem-solving and creativity among students.
- Corresponded with potential clients through email and social media (WeChat, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Developed several long term, trusting relationships with both students and their families.
- Helped create new lesson plans by collaborating with on-site science teachers.
- Transported, assembled, and disassembled educational materials used for workshop activities.
- Maintained a clean and comfortable classroom by sweeping the floor and wiping the desks before and after each class.
- Coordinate financial and budget activities to fund operations.
- Maintain reports, process documentation, and safety records.
- Communicate with parents and guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and any issues.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing paperwork, and making/answering phone calls.
- write scripts for recording and production.
- Coordinate production procedures.
- Assist with editing of recorded programs
- Arrange schedules and guest appearances.
- Keep prompt and accurate records of all clients
- Networking with other service providers, government departments and community organisations to provide a quality care and support for elders
- Contribute and be a part of culture, vision, client service, safety and confindentiality
- Establish productive working relationships