- Provide, find, or arrange for support services,
- Determine individuals’ eligibility for financial assistance.
- Serve on policy making committees, assist in community development, and assist groups by lobbying for solutions to problems.
- Organize support groups to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting the communities.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record community progress according to measurable goals described in logical framework and project plan.
- Supervise and direct other workers providing services to communities.
- Consult with supervisor concerning programs.
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions for the sales that has been made daily , weekly and monthly reports .
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and submitting end of the day report for sales , either manually or using a computer.
- Supervise the work of sellers or staffs to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Count til before and after shift.
- Maintaining a high level of safety and work procedures.
- Assisting in Emergency Response Team when required.
- Involved in fortnightly in-service training to maintain and improve owns skills and those of fellow co-workers.
- Continued personal development yearly through relevant courses.
- Keeping up to date with safety procedures.
- Liaison with multiple departments.
- Assisting all staff with day to day operations.
- Pallet jack and lift up to 100 pounds.
- Assist in project planning development.