- Completing, scheduling and skills development of crew.
- Manpower planning
- Training & development
- Admin functions
- Loan disbursement followup
- Stock planning
- Check total physical stock amount value with NEFT total amount transfer value
- Following up and coordination with ﬁeld staﬀ
- DSC wise Cash book and stock book checking
- Visit customer house for checking
- Daily group Visit
sr. area coordinator
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss children’s progress, resolve behavioural, academic, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs.
- Planning and organizing the day to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Developing a full understanding of the business market-place.
- Loan form checking.
- Cashier and customer service.
- Unloaded trucks and put freight on the shelve.
- Labeled and made sure shelves were straight.
- Filled guest orders and carry outs.
- Ensured all work was being completed in the hardlines department.
- Provide help for any customer questions or request.
- Refunds and exchanges.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, & select (8-13) undergraduate Resident Assistants (RA)
- Oversee residential administrative processes (opening/closing, Health and Safety inspection coordination, room changes, RA selection, programming, census reports, Building Service Reports, and on-duty responsibilities)
- Chair the Residence Life In-Service Committee.
- Supervise the planning and implementation of RA programs based on Ashland University student learning outcomes.
- Facilitate Student Conduct meetings with students in accordance with the Ashland University student code of conduct.
- Meet with students experiencing personal or academic challenges and facilitate connections with campus resources (e.g. Counseling, Center for Academic Success, Records and Registration, etc.) to enhance student success and satisfaction.