- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, forward calls, or providing in-depth information for up to 70 calls a day.
- Supervise and provide scheduling for 5 student workers.
- High-volume of data entry for prospective students.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or email and answer general emails.
- Verify and compose student visitor schedules.
- Complete up to 50 confirmation calls daily.
- Administer prescribed medications to animals.Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinarians or managers as warranted.
- Monitor animal care and maintenance; or packing and transfer activities to ensure work is done correctly.
- Assist in examining animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries.
- Inoculate animals against various diseases such as distemper, bordetella, and fvcrp.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.Treat animal illnesses or injuries, following experience or instructions of veterinarians.
- Choosing the right program for students who wish to experience studying abroad.
- Helping students with their application and visa processes.
- Building new relationships with organizations abroad, introduce company profile to new possible partners.
- Organizing education fairs and planning new projects for future collaborations.