- Perform experience level secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to producing letters, reports, memorandums, etc. via the computer
- Communicate in a positive and effective manner with staff, students/orientees, co-workers, and/or visitors.
- Prepare and coordinate presentation content for workshops, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Answers telephone communications and record messages.
- Composes letters, memorandum, develops charts, graphs, and diagrams.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.Handle complex and confidential situations while maintaining HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendar, and allocate Director’s time.
- Worked as administrative secretary at shipping department to monitor the shipment bound to both local and international shipments.
- Processing the billing statement account of the forwarders/truckers together with the required attached documents.
- Reporting the daily, weekly and monthly sales.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals and also answering emails.
- Transmit information or documents to the distributors, forwarders/truckers, and etc., using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Controlling of incoming and outgoing mail
- Screening of phone call and visitors to the MD
- Administration of accounts including payment of creditors
- Monthly withdrawal Application to the World Bank for Donor Funds
- Bank reconciliation of local statements with World Bank statements
- Arrange venue for conference, meetings, workshops etc.
- Maintained a positive working relationship with 30+ coworkers and provided exceptional administrative support to manager, coworkers and board of governors for 10 years while increasing office efficiency by 100%.
- Created a more efficient Word database for forms, letters, and documents which decreased production time by 20%.
- Designed and implemented a filing system for personnel files which organized more than 30 past and current employees’ documents and reduced file retrieval time by 30%.
- Build strong relationship with over 1000 clients for 10 years while maintaining customer satisfaction leading to an increased revenue by 50%.
- Load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media.Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of office computer.
- Order and control office inventories.