Administrative Intern Resume Examples
- Prepare conference and event materials
- Develop and maintain external company website
- Compose and distribute meeting notes as well as statistical monthly reports
- Create and maintain client database
- Remain available for any additional tasks
- Created and revised retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients.
- Conducted legal research regarding family, civil, and property issues.
- Shadowed attorney during client intake, client interviews, and trials.
- Analyzed and evaluated HR training programs, functions and systems to enhance employee development of an estimated 6,000 city employees via Federal and State legislation, citywide training, and policy implementation in compliance with DFEH and the EEOC
- Proposed and negotiated training contracts with CSU Long Beach and Long Beach City College for skill-based workshops
- Generated and updated essential documents, such as: organizational charts, employee handbooks and training binders
- Developed and implemented the 2018 and 2019 Administrative Officers Academy for critical personnel in 23 city departments, to enhance functions in the areas of discipline, labor relations, hiring processes, and advanced harassment prevention
- Utilized a high degree of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to analyze, evaluate and improve the efficiency of internal administrative operations, organizations and management including participation on task forces and surveys, financial applications and other areas of management operations to determine the adequacy of existing program polices and procedures
- Aided in the creation and execution of specialized training programs such as: AB 1825 Sexual Harassment for Supervisors, AB 1343, Workplace Inclusivity Initiative and New Employee Orientation
administrative intern, pocahontas middle school
- Developed, facilitated, & documented all student, staff, & parent training for first in the nation One-to-One Initiative.
- Served on first ever Task Force for Online Literacy & Safety.
- Collaborated with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards and set annual performance goals and objectives.
- Facilitated school logistics such as transportation,field trips, facility usage, plant maintenance & repairs, & food services.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining document.
- Assist advertising activities and policies to promote, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Prepare conference or event materials, such as church programs.
- General office cleaning.
- Recieved and diverted calls to personel within the office
- Monitor and report faults regarding equipment within the office
- Recieve and forward email
- Type minutes of meetings, documents and weekly reports.
- Maintain and update the Occurence book
- Compile and submit the standby duty list, weekly programme and weekly situation reports to the neccesary departments within SAPS.
- Update and maintain the task register
- Provided customer service to both new and returning clients
- Headed the Consultation Project for mentoring 15-20 Oncology Social workers in Hospitals across Mumbai
- Organized & Successfully executed Impact foundation program at the Hospital
- Compile the Quarterly success reports and Data dump systems.
- Recorded and analyzed opponent’s game film for scouting
- Operated cameras to film practice and games
- Developed playbooks and scouting reports for the players and coaches
- Created advanced analytics to give our team a competitive advantage
- Managed a 14-person, male practice player scout team
- Enhanced recruiting process for our team by finding film on the recruits as well as assisting with visits and mailouts
- Worked in multiple departments
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization, and upkeep
- Entered data promptly and efficiently
- Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting all officers at the International Office with HP and manual filing
- Managing the International Office emails.
- Assisting International students with daily logistics that will require local knowledge.
- Organizing Office meetings, ensuring that agendas and minutes are tabled and confirmed by the Office.
- Running Office errands as requested by the Staff of the International Office.
- Assisted with Accommodations logistics for incoming International Students in Semester 1 2019
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.