- Prepare conference and event materials
- Develop and maintain external company website
- Compose and distribute meeting notes as well as statistical monthly reports
- Create and maintain client database
- Remain available for any additional tasks
- Created and revised retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients.
- Conducted legal research regarding family, civil, and property issues.
- Shadowed attorney during client intake, client interviews, and trials.
- Analyzed and evaluated HR training programs, functions and systems to enhance employee development of an estimated 6,000 city employees via Federal and State legislation, citywide training, and policy implementation in compliance with DFEH and the EEOC
- Proposed and negotiated training contracts with CSU Long Beach and Long Beach City College for skill-based workshops
- Generated and updated essential documents, such as: organizational charts, employee handbooks and training binders
- Developed and implemented the 2018 and 2019 Administrative Officers Academy for critical personnel in 23 city departments, to enhance functions in the areas of discipline, labor relations, hiring processes, and advanced harassment prevention
- Utilized a high degree of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to analyze, evaluate and improve the efficiency of internal administrative operations, organizations and management including participation on task forces and surveys, financial applications and other areas of management operations to determine the adequacy of existing program polices and procedures
- Aided in the creation and execution of specialized training programs such as: AB 1825 Sexual Harassment for Supervisors, AB 1343, Workplace Inclusivity Initiative and New Employee Orientation
administrative intern, pocahontas middle school
- Developed, facilitated, & documented all student, staff, & parent training for first in the nation One-to-One Initiative.
- Served on first ever Task Force for Online Literacy & Safety.
- Collaborated with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards and set annual performance goals and objectives.
- Facilitated school logistics such as transportation,field trips, facility usage, plant maintenance & repairs, & food services.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining document.
- Assist advertising activities and policies to promote, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Prepare conference or event materials, such as church programs.
- General office cleaning.