- Screen and train volunteers and admin staff.
- Establish organizational policies regarding such issues as recipient and volunteer eligibility, program requirements, and program limitations. At any one time the program has 45 administrative volunteers, 10,000 volunteers, and 5,000 recipients.
- Maintain records such as volunteer and recipient applications, volunteer training, and recipient monthly updates.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate performance of admin staff and volunteers.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for admin staff, according to skills and time availability.
- Develop and implement all organizational policies and procedures for the program.
- Write articles, training programs, forms, and recipient and volunteer applications.
- Coordinate special events, conferences, meetings, and luncheons.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of the Chamber of Commerce
- Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard recipient and volunteer information.
- Respond to requests for information from the media, oncologists, treatment centers, hospitals, and cancer support groups.
- Liaison to the Board of Directors and Chinatown community leaders, Understanding the city planning and developing process, agenda development, attend city and community meetings
- Represent community attending city/state master plan meeting, and hearings
- Strategic Planning Management Team member in conjunction with the Steer Committee.
- Organize regular community public and safety meetings
- Helped to implement the Sportsmetrics program into hundreds of clinics nationwide
- Responsible for all marketing material for Sportsmetrics local and national programs
- trained over 1,500 individuals on the principals and protocols of Sportsmetrics.
- Grow the program on a national level from 300+ certified individuals to over 1,500.
- Participated in research studies to scientifically prove the effects of Sportsmetrics and co-authored 5 publications
- Lectured at multiple conferences on the program and its research.
- Managed daily office operations, negotiated contracts, managed vendor relations and acted as primaryliaison with outside organizations.
- Recruited, hired, trained and supervised staffs and implemented mentoring program that offered positive employee engagement.
- Monitored and evaluated personnel performance to complete reviews, recommend advancement or address productivity concerns.
- Led, directed, managed and mentored administrative staff members.
- Performed cost reduction research and handled accounts payable and receivable.
- Aggregated and analyzed data related to administrative costs to prepare budgets for corporate-level management.