Administrative Coordinator Resume Examples
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take repair orders, and address complaints.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- Supervise the work of administrative employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail or telephone.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Coordinated with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, and engineers to ensure job success
- Communicated and engaged with government entities to follow up on work progress
- Provides administrative support for ICA supervisors including typing, transcription, file maintenance and complex calendar management through Google Suite
- Develops and manages a centralized database that tracks ongoing projects within the ICA department
- Reviewed records ensuring completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Retrieved patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Coordintaed with numerous clerical workers ensuring all reports were submitted in a timely and organized manner.
- Office operations experience.
- Project Tracking and Support
- To provide administrative support in office matters.
- Supervisory skills.
- Database management competences.
- Branch Monitoring
- Marketing and recruitment of potential clients.
- Elaboration of budgets and offers for clients.
- Management of the administrative area and the operating personnel of the company.
- Prepared annual reports of the organisation
- Negotiated and finalized all company contracts including product and service agreements.
- Purchased construction materials.
- Communicated with the suppliers of construction materials.
- Managed and kept records of company’s accounts and expenses.
- Process all varieties of incoming leads for the division
- Set and hit target goals for speed and accuracy for entry of leads
- Send weekly results report to team members
- Process general and high urgency merge requests.
- Escalate merge requests that require IT intervention
- Provide lead onboarding for new reps
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Sales Representatives to determine lead value and results
- Receive payment and record receipts for services. Support coordination and implementation of meetings and resources
- Address issues in a timely manner using innovative and inquisitive problem solving skills
- Actively monitor office supplies and equipment, to streamline procedures within the branch as well as taking care of kitchen and reception area.
- Employ knowledge of customer service delivery by complying with the established OPS quality standards, such as when greeting guests or answering phones
- Gather relevant data regarding options to uphold fiscal accountability when managing financial objectives and take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
- Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, and courier deliveries.
- Organize and coordinate clients’ and suppliers’ services and logistics such as: promotion models, tents, bars, bartenders, and/or music.
- Manage the agenda and activities of the Promotion Department.
- Supervise promotion models in special events.
- Support the Promotion Department Manager in the logistic of special events; this includes tasks such as: booth assembly, decorations, organize all working crew, and product brands needed for the event.
- Guide clients for all event and promoting relations.
- Assist in the activities, meetings, and/or travel logistics and coordination of the Company.
- Support all the members of the Sales, Marketing and Promotion Department (i.e. managers, supervisors, promoters, sellers and clients).
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Provide office support for the department as a whole and deal with administrative issues and inquiries as they arise.
- Schedule and coordinate the Department’s appointments and travel arrangements.
- Ensure day-to-day availability of supplies and equipment for the office; initialize oracle requests when needed.
- Conduct documentation filing and retrieval as necessary.
- Perform a wide variety of typing assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature.
- Operate personal computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise, and print letters, tables, reports, and other materials.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.