- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take repair orders, and address complaints.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- Supervise the work of administrative employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail or telephone.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Coordinated with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, and engineers to ensure job success
- Communicated and engaged with government entities to follow up on work progress
- Provides administrative support for ICA supervisors including typing, transcription, file maintenance and complex calendar management through Google Suite
- Develops and manages a centralized database that tracks ongoing projects within the ICA department
- Reviewed records ensuring completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Retrieved patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Coordintaed with numerous clerical workers ensuring all reports were submitted in a timely and organized manner.
- Office operations experience.
- Project Tracking and Support
- To provide administrative support in office matters.
- Supervisory skills.
- Database management competences.
- Branch Monitoring
- Marketing and recruitment of potential clients.
- Elaboration of budgets and offers for clients.
- Management of the administrative area and the operating personnel of the company.
- Prepared annual reports of the organisation