- Assisted, screened, and interviewed clients for the CSWD Solo Parent Program
- Functioned as editor for official operational and government-related letters and documents pertaining to the Family Welfare Division
- Facilitated training and information seminars for clients
- Pioneered the Family Welfare Division’s digital Solo Parent Masterlist using Microsoft Excel
- Attended official meetings in place of division secretary
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Prepared and Issued Invoices
- Scheduled employees to work.
- Prepared and Distributed payments for goods and services
- Processed credit card payments
- Corresponded with external entities on behalf of the company
- Handled disputes between employees and customers
- Conducted Employee Evaluations
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.Executive Assistant with 8+ years of experience providing administrative support to C-Suite executives
- Organization: Adept at scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and following up on action items
- Problem-solving: Possess strong quantitative problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Achievement: Increased overall efficiency by 30% by overhauling the company’s filing system
- Complete credentialing applications documents for state and government filing such as licenses, certifications, vaccinations, and other additional documents or screenings.
- Send emails to faculty regarding application, certificates and license updates.
- Create forms for filing and distribution of faculty paperwork for Credentialing and office usages.
- Log in reported Time and Labor for weekly and monthly payroll.
- Update and maintain electronic filing for faculty, creating faculty contracts.
- Completing governmental time studies and annual reports needed for the department.
- Prepare travel arrangements through Concur, reimbursements, invoices, procurement’s, scheduling through Q-genda.