- In-charge of the Senior High School Information Commons, one of the sections of the Baliuag University Library, Archives and Museum.
- Accomplished duties that the Chief Librarian instructed me to do.
- Monitoring of the daily operation of the Senior High School Information Commons.
- Prepared annual statistics of total users of the library.
- Prepare payroll for regular employees and upload the same to bank
- Review WAGES payroll submitted for JOB ORDERS AND CONTRACTUALS.
- Compile payroll needed for preparation of BIR REPORTS
- Compute taxes TAXES for BIR REMITTANCE
- Prepare different remittances and reports for Banks/GSIS/PAGIBIG/BIR /PHILHEALTH
- Examine, analyze and prepare MONTHLY, QUARTERLY AND YEAR END REPORTS FOR BIR
- Prepare purchase requests, vouchers and obligations.
- Prepare requisition slips and acceptance and inspection reports.
- Perform general office duties such as filing and segregation.
- Prepares payroll for job orders.
- Perform various administrative functions such as preparing Accounts Receivables, posting payments and balances.