- Identifying areas to reduce waitlists across MNHHS GE Services
- Providing feedback to CPI Project Team
- Supervising and managing staff in line with contemporary H.R practices
- Referral Management
- Use computers for various applications, Microsoft office and SAP.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing casual appointments using SAP.
- Type, and distribute meeting notes, and routine correspondence.
- Arrange conference atendance, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed.
- Administer correspondence and ensure accurate record keeping of files
- Answers and screen all incoming calls
- Compile Gaming Levies payments
- Co-ordinates meetings and conferences
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules
- Monitor company assets
- Operate standard equipment such as faxing, mailing and filing
administration officer (student advice)
- Lead the Peer Mentor Coordinators, Peer Mentor Support Officers and Senior Peer Mentors in developing and implementing the Faculty of Health Peer Mentor Program for all undergraduate students enrolled in the faculty.
- Coordinate the Burwood Peer Mentor Program by recruiting mentors, coordinating a training program, supporting mentors throughout the program, recruit mentees, organise drop in sessions, monitor the mentor diaries each week, review end of trimester reports, and organising events for mentors and mentees.
- Provide weekly reports to each of the faculty of health schools, and divisions across the University regarding the current issues students are facing. Work with each of the schools/divisions to provide solutions for students.
- Using analytical skills, review the Peer Mentor Program at the end of each trimester and develop a detailed action plan, including dates and staff responsible to begin working on improvements for the following trimesters program.
- Represent the Faculty of Health at the Deakin College Admissions Information Sessions for Domestic and international students at Burwood. Present information regarding the admission requirements for the Faculty of Health.
- Assist in arranging events for the Faculty of Health, including orientation, enrolment, fundrasing events, professional staff day and open day.
- Develop the orientation itineraries on behalf of the Faculty of Health each trimester by liaising with each of the faculties schools, the Division of Student Life, library staff and other key stakeholders.
administration officer (data entry)
- Complete training in the Connect Operating System in order to enter Harvest Returns to assist the Macropod Management Unit.
- Maintain proficiency and speed in data entry while ensuring accuracy.
- Compare data with source documents (i.e. Harvest Returns), or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Communicate to supervisor/s where source documents are incorrect or indecipherable.
- Locate and correct (i.e. QA) data entry errors, or report them to supervisor/s.