- Acting as first point of contact for students and staff
- Scheduling/making appointments and data entry to CRM
- Preparing mail merge documents and labels
- Filing, photocopying, faxing
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming internal mail
- Assisting the Widening Participation team and organising accommodation, transport and catering for school programs
- Making travel arrangements for staff members
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating reservations
- Manage Facebook page messages, comments, Instagram account, and Answer phone calls
- Responsible for managing the night shift
- Building a relationship with customers
- Maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Helping with organisation of regular events and Orientations
- Processing of credit card statements and paying invoices
- Working with CSIRO Visitor Services Team for ATNF Induction System.
- Developed and maintained HTML Web Pages.
- Conducted quality analysis on created HTML Web Pages.
- Implemented changes on the current modules of the ATNF Induction System
- Develop keen eye for good UI design while keeping web usability in mind.
senior administration officer
- Developing and reviewing processes for a MNHHS Hub
- Ensuring the delivery of a high quality service
- Collating, auditing and reporting on waitlists and times utilising all MNHHS IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Fostering a MNHHS approach to Gastroenterology Services
- Engaging and organising high level strategic meetings with clinicians and stakeholders
- Sending Agendas and taking minutes for meetings
- Involvement in Clinical Redesign