- Balance automated teller machines , teller cash dispensers and teller cash recycles, often totaling more than 250,000 dollars in every two days.
- Audit the vault daily in values that usually exceed 100,00 dollars.
- Respond to customers inquiries about their account statements or transactions daily in an order about 15 to 20 inquiries.
- Maintain a regular flux of cash for the tellers in order of doesn’t need to open the vault for minor transactions and doesn’t have a lot of money outside the vault.
- Paying attention in the tellers attendance and maintain high quality attendance with the customers.
- Ensure that the tellers works for the usual hours avoiding unnecessary extra hours for their duties.
- Arrange and guarantee a regular surplus materials, buying and stocking average office materials for the branch.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Keep internal accounts free of positive or negative cash on it, watching the balance daily of the internal accounts.
- Keep the maintenance of the branch watching if the air conditioning or heating are working properly and in a normal basis.
- Follow ethical codes that protects the confidentiality of information.
- Managing the current work of the office
- Ensuring smooth operation of computers and of the confidential data storage system
- Supervising proper operation of the office , including making appointments and phone calls
- Drawing up meeting plans and preparing reports on the course of the meeting , including board meetings
- Coordinating the work of other departments
- Working with customers , organizing corporate events
- Authorizing loans and overdraft facilities
- Open and close procedure
- Cashbooks for Accountant
- Receiving and checking of orders
- Designs and periodically reviews administrative policies based on requirements to enable ease of operation of administrative procedures and decision-making
- Service and maintenance of office equipments, assets and consumables;
- Security and Safety management; Procurement Management.
- Logistics and transport management; including registration / inspection and handling drivers.
- 24/7 Admin & facilities support through admin & facilities team; motivating them to achieve continuous internal customer satisfaction.
- Liasoning with external Govt. agents and bodies; General Public Relations /communications.
- Fire fighting, fire drill / training and MIS reports;