- Prepare and process BAS and payg with holdings
- Assist Directors with scheduling and forecast of work
- Prepare monthly Tool Box Meetings
- Report to Directors regarding the finances of Company.
- Prepare invoices, assuring all times and materials have been allocated to the job.
- Process all supplier invoices
- approve all leave requests and allocate RDO days for Tradesmen
- Planning and coordinating day to day administrative procedures.
- Facility management, ensuring cleanliness of the entire company premises, managing coffee/snacks bar and other soft services.
- Coordinate meetings and events and making necessary arrangements like preparation of venue, catering etc.
- Responsible for overall security of the company assets, training, behavioral conduct and discipline of security guards.
- Meeting proper fire safety standards of the organisation.
- To be responsible for the Company’s IT resources, maintaining and reviewing the most appropriate and efficient systems.
- Responsible for the Rehabilitation of staff affected by workers compensation claims and ensuring smooth transition back to full duties prior to work related injuries.
- Responsible to ensuring adequate staff levels during holiday periods across branches.
- Hired, managed, developed and trained staff, established and monitored goals, conducted performance reviews and administered salaries for staff.
- Handling and managing Website of the company
- Handling Company page in Social Media platforms( LinkedIn, FB, Blog, YouTube)
- Desired areas of consulting experience include: EHS conformance assessments and risk assessments
- Program development and implementation
- Developing and delivering EHS training
- Environmental plans, permits, reporting, etc. (air, water, wastewater, hazardous waste, etc.)
- EHS & ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 audits and program development
- Lead the Quality Authorization process for Operating Entities and Bottlers.