- Plans, administer and control budgets for supplies.
- Involved in quarter financial planning.
- Manage and set up operational procedures that increased efficiency and productivity
- Liaison with Auditors.
- Oversee the Preparation and maintenance of Agreements, Invoices, Quotations and Vouchers.
- Hands on experience in using ERP software( LOGIC) and HR software (EXPERT)
- Maintaining and keeping records of all account books.
- Payment Follow-up.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Control purchase, storage and distribution of material as needed
- Negotiate with external suppliers and vendors to secure the best service deals
- E-Filing / Statutory returns – VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL, and Tax.
- Maintenance of Personnel files.
- Maintenance of short and long term Insurance Profile.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- To manage the Company’s financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Perform and manage all activities involved in the purchase of materials from local/overseas sources as per the Company procedures and method.
- Negotiating purchasing agreements across a diverse portfolio of revenue expenditure including service contracts, uniforms, promotional gifts, catering printed material and stationery items.
- Daily briefing the team on net sales and motivating them to do better.
- Handling Customer queries over the telephone.
- Payroll management, handling follow-ups, customer feedback and suggestions to improve our customer service.