- Managing day to day admin, office and house keeping activities
- Managing & Monitoring Security Staff
- Managing & Monitoring computers, printer and projectors
- Organizing & maintaining files and records
- Co – ordinate the repair and maintenance of plumbing, carpentry, electrical etc, along with AMCS
- Managing transportation activities, routing and tracking school / office vehicles
- Purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices
- Managing day to day admin, office and house keeping activities Managing and Monitoring Security Staff
- Managing cash voucher, receipts and bills
- Managing daily staff attendance registers ( In and Out )
- Managing transportation activities as an incharge
- Managing Vehicle Expenses including Diesel Expenses
- liaising with other administrative staff, academic colleagues and students
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture
- Schedule and track meetings and appointments, and book flights and travel arrangements
- Take lead in setting the QMS system for ISO within 2 months of time frame as required by the CIDB Broad for G7 Contractor categories together with Operation, Project and Executive Director and yearly maintenance as;
- Ensuring that processes of the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained by conducting Internal Audit and Management Reviews.
- Reviewing and reporting to top management on the performance of the quality management system, including needs for improvement.
- Promoting awareness of Customer requirements throughout the organization and liaise with external parties on matters relating to the quality management system.
- Organizing and conduct ISO related training, refresher course for all staff in yearly manner.
- To approve documents for adequacy prior to issue and to review, update as necessary and re-approve documents. Description of change shall be identified on the Revision History of each relevant document.
- Identify the current revision status of documents as according to the Document Master List and ensure relevant versions of applicable documents are available at points of use, remain legible, readily identifiable, retrievable and to preclude the use of invalid or obsolete documents; HITI Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd Shah Alam May-2007 October-2010
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for office
- Ensure that documents of external origin determined by HITI to be necessary for the planning and operation of the Quality Management System are identified, their revisions status are reviewed and their distribution are controlled;
- Taking lead in overall responsibility of office daily administration, purchasing and marketing support and personal assistant duties to Directors.
- Building; In charge of office upkeep and maintenance of building & equipment & records compilation for monthly meeting.