- Develop Budget estimates for the Unit in accordance to the PFMA policy & handle petty cash. Create Spreadsheet of expenditures
- Sourcing of quotations, processing of purchase order instructions & managing Communications Unit budget
- Handle unit procurement, & facilitation of order numbers for Suppliers,
- Conduct communication audits requests from Parliament reports
- Contract management (Service Level Agreements) & suppliers coordination.
- Assist in planning, developing & implementing Departmental Communication strategies; researching, distributing of departmental newsletters, pamphlets & information booklets
- Budget and Office Reporting
- Invoicing and Customer Service
- Greeting visitors, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destination.
- Access and handle emails from other organisation, clients
- Answer telephones and give information to callers or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients and schedule meetings.
- Handle payments and make the invoices.
- Maintain files and records.
- Managing office supplies such as stationery and equipments.
admin officer / safety supervisor
- Responsible for Supervising Heath & safety and managing Administrative tasks in Abraj Kudai Project – Makkah & Mile / Jeddah Tower – Jeddah
- Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports, site time sheets, Iqama/visa application and organizing site records.
- Provided support to the project by maintaining a visible presence to the field performing site visits to the entire project at least once per shift.
- Provided direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors
- Organized and scheduled required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Ensured that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participated and assisted the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Processing all SAR and SR1 records in line with Service Level Agreements,
- Reconciling bookings and fees in Siebel,
- Refunding drawn down reservation fees
- Calculating and charging retained fees when appropriate
- Accurate test results capture into the vehicle data base
- Any pre-funded account discrepancies are dealt with or notified to the Team Leader
- Contact examiner regarding errors and correct on SAR during input process