Admin Coordinator Resume Examples
- Raise Purchase requistions for goods and services for PO generation in oracle
- check for the accuracy of the invoice and found with any discrepancies,followup with vendor and the requestor for the relevant supporting docs(Security seal,BOE,Airway bill,GSt details etc)
- Vendor interaction and vendor setup intiation,banking details,supplier site updation in the system
- Map the invoice with PO and cut receipt for all the contractors invoice,RG cargo and DHL invoices ,goods and services(2way Map)
- Open Po’s followup with requestors and vendors through open PO report and check for Po validity or closure
- Maintain monthly tracker of all Po’s ,receipts with the invoice details and handling all the physical invoices for GST purpose in the files.
- Car lease admin-Raising car lease Pr’s to Po generation based on the quote
- Student enrollment and registration.
- Certificate printing and tracking.
- Collecting In House instructor full details, applying for In House Instructors’ visas.
- Applying for transportation and lunch vouchers
- Making sure all In House courses to be adjusted on time and learning material delivered on time.
- Outside students register and send courses payment info.
- Ordering kits before course registration.
- Pay Roll: review time sheets, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies; process paperwork for new employees; verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments; compute wages and deductions, and all works related to salaries of employees,
- Travel: ticketing of employees, leave schedule, transport and all related functions.
- Import/Export: coordinating import/export formalities with local clearing agents, maintaining day-to-day import/export activities up to site delivery; communication with head quarters for speedy delivery, container/aircraft booking etc. and all related jobs; maintaining customs documentation like D18 of temporary import.
- Prepare periodical reports in specified formats such as manpower hours, salary/wage statements etc.
- Computer Server/Internet: maintaining computer server, internet connection, purchase of computers for office etc.
- All data entry related jobs and equipment purchase.
- Responsible for handling Employees concerns on leasing the car to the closure
- Briefing the Car lease policy to the car lease calculations,obtaining the quote to the order confirmation to the delivery status
- Responsible to obtain and maintain employees car lease records and docs in there respective files and tracker as well(vehicle details ,Rc ,order forms,quote,insurance,stamped agreement papers,fuel card details etc)
- Maintain Tracker of monthly receipting of all employees car lease billing and fuel billing
- Follow with the vendor regarding invoice issue and also during employees concerns on car lease and Fuel card queries
- Record grades and update files.
- Write memos to internal and outside receivers.
- Supervising three staff and ensure all requested materials are done on time.
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Use computers for various applications, such as word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers(Transport Companies,Customers,Suppliers), take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter Orders into for next day Pick ups. Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies such as return or damage stock Files. Keep a record of each Driver who come to site for Pick ups and Dropping off and make sure with warehouse staff for the correct stock.
- Book in time slot for transport company for picking up stock from the
- Co-ordinate for training and development of employees &Students.
- Handle all administrative tasks.
- Office Functions like daily manpower monitoring, Attendance leave record and absenteeism.
- Assisting students in handling complex queries and take feedback from them.
- Online and Paper Applications of Universities.
- Use computers for various applications, such as SAP or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers(Transport Companie,Customers,Suppliers), take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter Orders into SAP for next day Pick ups.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies such as return or damage stock Files.
- Keep a record of each Driver who come to site for Pick ups and Dropping off and make sure with warehouse staff for the correct stock.
- Book in time slot for transport company for picking up stock from the site.
- Checking the goods
- Provide support in preparing and maintaining the documentations.
- Daily Attendance checking of Labors & maintaining reports.
- In charge of site labors.
- Handling the Issues.
- Making report of import – export goods every month.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.