Activity Coordinator Resume Examples
- Develop weekly programs and monthly Activities with input and direction from OT & PT
- Collate and publish Bethanie fields residents Newsletter quarterly.
- Delegate tasks Within Therapy team to Coordinate and implement meaningful activities for residents on a daily basis.
- Meet and greet New Residents and assist with their transition into residential Aged Care Environment.
- Support Clients to attend appointments when Family members or friends are unable by organizing appropriate volunteers to assist.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external providers and organizations in the community to meet residents wider interests and cultural backgrounds and needs.
- Collecting and collating information on resident specific interests to create and promote client centered interventions.
- Maintain and monitor Therapy Staff rosters to cover all shifts and mange leave cover as required.
- Communicate and inform staff of scheduled mandatory training requirement.
- Prepare agenda for Monthly Activity Planning Meeting. Chair the meeting and collate meeting minutes and distribute to meeting participants and Facility Manager.
- Develop partnerships with schools to host students for work placement experience and process all relevant paperwork. Provide informative programs and mentor ship for students while on placement.
- Plan and schedule programming and event coverage, based on , time availability, and other factors, such as community needs, ratings data, and viewer demographics.
- Coordinate activities between departments, such as Cultural and Co scholastic.
- Direct and coordinate activities
- Check completed program logs for accuracy and conformance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Operate and maintain equipment.
- Prepare copy and edit tape so that material is ready .
- Confer with directors and staff to discuss issues such as execution and casting problems, budgets, policies.
- Educate clients on topics such as Life skills (bed making, independent feeding etc), stretching, exercise, nutrition, Basic First Aid, Safety Skills, range of motion exercises.
- Apply cold compress, warm compresses to clients, as needed per nurse’s advise
- Maintain and execute accurate Habilitation and Service
- Use Personal Protection Equipment like gloves and masks to protect themselves and the clients and prevent spread bacteria and viruses.
- Helping seniors participate in activities
- Helping managers getting ready for activities
- Making snacks for the seniors
- Organize and schedule all required Bus services and maintenance
- Creating a schedule for residents and families a month at a time. The schedule was planned hourly and included exercises, crafts, music, reading, and games.
- Creating a bond with the families of the residents by including them in on what was planned and telling them how they could be more involved.
- Provide care for mentally disturbed, delinquent, or handicapped residents
- Keep records on individual residents, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Interacting with aged residents or clients.
- Organizing leisure activities for resident.
- Reading newspapers to residents.
- Taking residents for lunch or picnics.
- Providing counseling and helping residents move from one place to another.
- Arranging happy hours and parties for residents.
- Organizing exercise program and church.
- Assisted and worked with individual volunteers and volunteer programs at the request of the Activity Manager.
- Conducted activity programs as planned to meet the functional levels, needs and interests of each patient as assigned by manager.
- Completed appropriate records indicating patient’s attendance and participation in individual and group activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completed assessments, MDS, care plans and gathers information to design activities that are multi-faceted, meet patients’ functional levels, and reflect needs and interests of each patient as assigned by supervisor.
- Assisted with escorting patients to and from activities.
- Assisted in the development of the Activity calendars.
- Completed required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Assist with smooth operation of the service by communicating issues with relevant staff
- Arrange and organize meeting spaces.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts and sports
- Monitoring international students during daily activities
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorship
- Evaluate students’ or individuals’ abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using tests, records, interviews, or professional sources..
- Responsible for asking any questions that may arise during activities
- Making sure they are on time to activities and get back on time to school
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.