- Develop weekly programs and monthly Activities with input and direction from OT & PT
- Collate and publish Bethanie fields residents Newsletter quarterly.
- Delegate tasks Within Therapy team to Coordinate and implement meaningful activities for residents on a daily basis.
- Meet and greet New Residents and assist with their transition into residential Aged Care Environment.
- Support Clients to attend appointments when Family members or friends are unable by organizing appropriate volunteers to assist.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external providers and organizations in the community to meet residents wider interests and cultural backgrounds and needs.
- Collecting and collating information on resident specific interests to create and promote client centered interventions.
- Maintain and monitor Therapy Staff rosters to cover all shifts and mange leave cover as required.
- Communicate and inform staff of scheduled mandatory training requirement.
- Prepare agenda for Monthly Activity Planning Meeting. Chair the meeting and collate meeting minutes and distribute to meeting participants and Facility Manager.
- Develop partnerships with schools to host students for work placement experience and process all relevant paperwork. Provide informative programs and mentor ship for students while on placement.
- Plan and schedule programming and event coverage, based on , time availability, and other factors, such as community needs, ratings data, and viewer demographics.
- Coordinate activities between departments, such as Cultural and Co scholastic.
- Direct and coordinate activities
- Check completed program logs for accuracy and conformance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Operate and maintain equipment.
- Prepare copy and edit tape so that material is ready .
- Confer with directors and staff to discuss issues such as execution and casting problems, budgets, policies.
- Educate clients on topics such as Life skills (bed making, independent feeding etc), stretching, exercise, nutrition, Basic First Aid, Safety Skills, range of motion exercises.
- Apply cold compress, warm compresses to clients, as needed per nurse’s advise
- Maintain and execute accurate Habilitation and Service
- Use Personal Protection Equipment like gloves and masks to protect themselves and the clients and prevent spread bacteria and viruses.
- Helping seniors participate in activities
- Helping managers getting ready for activities
- Making snacks for the seniors
- Organize and schedule all required Bus services and maintenance