- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with detailed accuracy.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or maintenance.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or email
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary..
- Understand Zomato Services products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
- Working with industry bodies, manufacturers, online sellers and negotiating terms of trade to get more business.
- Planning of investments in stocks and marketing from sellers to ensure seller success.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting,billing/ invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking, and troubleshooting.
- Managing all accounting operations including Invoicing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition ·
- Support month-end and year-end close process, Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Perform project setup in accounting system, liaise with Project Managers, conduct earning reviews and investigate project variances and submit the cost-benefit analysis and cash flow status for each Geotech Project
- Management and control of all banking related transactions
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the quarterly & annual budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Review and approve the HR workflow including payroll processing
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
accounts manager/office manager
- Managing the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement for all 12 Provincial government Department
- Managing District and local municipality Microsoft licenses and IT requirements
- Review collection reports with the credit controllers to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Successfully implemented credit control system which results in reduction of receivables balance significantly.
- Timely Bank recconsl
- ashed payroll/Visa related costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
- Successfully implemented the VAT accounting system to ensure VAT compliance
- Preparation of VAT Accounts and Submit VAT Return through FTA Online Portal within Deadline.