- Increase sales of all delivery and logistic services
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
- Canvas all businesses in northern Orange County in person, on the phone and through email
- Maintain database of new and prospective customers
- Draft service quotes to prospective customers and report new account opportunities to management
- Documents all collection activity in the client/GC system in a concise and accurate manner
- Makes arrangements with the customers to pay balance in full or set up the best possible arrangements
- Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by U/M or Manager during telephone monitor and file activity
- Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlined in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection laws Statement, the GCS A/R Training program and the FDCPA Test
- Purchase bills for delivered goods and deposit funds daily.
- Maintain a client data base and handle their accounts.
- Bill customers each day.
- Perform collection calls.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Generate lists of prospective clients for new lines of business or improving existing business.
- Follow up on submitted changes within customer accounts to ensure requests were processed and resolution reached with clients.
- Prepare and make daily bank deposit, process customer payments, and handle collections of those due or cancelling, and other routine clerical duties as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as handling multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone and also maintaining quality records and documentation.
- Agent Aspirant Training with Owner/Agent to develop my business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience.
- C Forms collection
- Account reconciliations
- Submitting bills
- Work with customers one on one to develop marketing strategy for their business.