- Communicated updates regarding business proposals, contracts and current projects.
- Analyzed accounts for delinquencies and other ongoing issues.
- Proposed available products and solutions to meet diverse requirements.
- Contacted customers to assess satisfaction and current needs.
- Performed administrative tasks such as recordkeeping, writing correspondence and gathering materials.
- Maintained integrity of the
- Record information about the
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
- Used Epic, Eagle, Eclipsys, and Allscripts to research patient address information
- Printed 1500 forms and mailed out to the insurance
- Printed, sorted and distributed mail correspondence
- Changed the process returned mail data was collected from manually typing information on an excel workbook to simply scanning the information to pdf and converting the files to text hen extracting the invoice numbers to access. This turned a week’s work into 15 minutes of scanning.
- Managed 10-15 client accounts in the petrochemical industry.
- Provided new team members with coaching and direction.
- Set up and managed customer meetings via WebEx and in-person.
- Maximized customer interactions by promptly identifying needs and wants.
- Handled customer complaints, resolved issues and adjusted policies to meet changing needs.
- Held demonstrations and one-on-one coaching sessions on use of ISNetworld and additional tools.
- Researched and recommended process improvements designed to mitigate operational risk.
- Assist with duties in other areas of the branch: sales, recruiting, collections, dispatch, and taking associates to work assignments
- Processed payments for all customers paying with credit cards
- Increased fill rate from 10% to 90%
- Increased sales by 13% over the previous year.
- Increased NOI from -% to a growth of over 300%