- Collaborated with 29 fellow Loaned Executives and Employee Campaign Managers to implement workplace campaigns efficiently
- Researched and customized best practice strategies for workplace accounts swiftly
- Engaged and introduced United Way to potential new accounts and donors via in-person meetings, e-mails and cold calling
- Managed administrative aspects of the campaign by completing appropriate correspondence, reports and assessments on Andar
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile
- Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, or spark plugs..
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Meet clients for briefings.
- Writing minutes of meetings.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Responding to clients’ requests as they arise.
- Keeping records/ tear sheets of approved and flighted artwork and schedules.
- Expanded sales to existing customers for next gen services including Fibre, Data Centre and Cloud Services. Introducing new products such as IoT, Office 365/Google Docs, Private and Public Cloud to existing markets.
- Managed accounts with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth. Worked with channel partners & dealers to support customers with ideal solution.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with Enterprise Accounts and the clients it serves for the purpose of accessing and increasing the penetration rate of select products in targeted MDU’s.
- Developed strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Engaged in monthly & quarterly business reviews in weekly forecast activities.
- Quota responsibility of $1.4m+ of contract value across Canada for Next-Gen Solutions.
- Attained 101% in Q4FY16; 226% in Q1FY17; 136% in Q2FY17; 119% in Q3FY17 & 102% in Q4FY17. Leading to an overall attainment of 187% of the FY17 Quota.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies
- Developing and implementing Public Relations Campaigns
- Event Management.
- Crafting and disseminating editorial content
- Successfully launched the Merck More than a Mother Campaign