- Daily media monitoring and reporting for a number of high profile stakeholders
- Daily research support to Associate Consultants, Partners and the Managing Director
- Support to the research team including; the organisation, recording and summarising of data as well as admin duties such as coordination of meetings, organisation of media archives and client call management.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
- Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
- Contact agents and actors in order to provide notification of audition and performance opportunities and to set up audition times.
- public relations
- public speaking
- speech writing
- Generate revenue through cold calls and prospecting potential clients
- Make 150-200 daily outbound calls weekly
- Use NetSuite effectively to manage pipeline
- Generate proposals as needed
- Answer customer questions
- Communicate our value and product line in detail
- Explain product features
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
- Manage and perform month-end close process for clients.
- Work closely with the Assistant Controller and Staff Accountants in the group.