An analytical and results-driven professional, eager to utilize skills and knowledge gained through education and experience to add values to the organization and people I work with. Efficient in developing and executing strategies to drive business growth with exceptional communication skills and a strong ability to perform in demanding situations. Advanced technical knowledge including SEO, SEM, CRM, Google Analytics and AdWords.
Program Coordinator, Breitenberg-Kovacek. New Brendonfurt, South Dakota
Jan. 2020 – Present
- Closely work with a team to monitor the performance of the International Events
- Created and optimized the content of the website to enhance the user experience
- Measure and analyze web site usage data to maximize search engine returns or refine customer interfaces.
- Worked with CRM tool (Hubspot) for maintaining timely and accurate updates
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting the service demand.
- Work with Google Analytics to draw insights and work on re-framing the strategies with the acquired result for better performance.
- Coordinate all the verticals of digital marketing and inbound marketing strategies for consistent performance and reach
- Measure the effectiveness of all the marketing campaigns, advertising, communications, and program strategies
- Directly interact with the management for creating new and reviewing the existing business development policies
- Coordinated all the social media platforms for paid marketing and creating a brand reputation
- Work in an integrated way from marketing to leads to sales in an effective manner to ensure the trust and work for client retention policies with value addition.
Program Coordinator, Batz-West. North Brendon, Mississippi
Sep. 2017 – Jan. 2018
- Closely work with a team to monitor the online performance of the event website
- Handled digital marketing strategies for the continuous growth of website visitors
- Monitored the insights and work on re-framing the strategies with the data for better performance.
- Content creation and optimization of the website to enhance user interface experience
- Handled email marketing campaigns ensuring the authenticity and inbox landings
- Worked extensively on SEO and SEM for enhancing the online presence.
- Handle promotions and ads on all social media platforms for the enhancement of organic traffic and online brand reputation
- Handle the paid marketing campaigns both on social media and google with a close watch on the insights
Kessler University, North Tonyburgh, South Dakota
Bachelor of Technology qualified with 8.05 DGPA, Engineering, Jul. 2017
East Weissnat, North Kraigmouth, Kentucky
Intermediate qualified with 70.8%, Science, Sep. 2012
North Murphy College, Lueilwitzhaven, South Dakota
Matriculation qualified with 9.6 CGPA, May. 2010
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Customer Relationship Management
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for program coordinator Resumes
- Oversee the execution of programs to align with the vision and values of the organization.
- Uphold consistently high standards of quality and delivery across programs and services.
- Organize, supervise and monitor work-load and performance of team.
- Liaise with funders, agencies and caseworkers to establish, confirm and clarify funding and support concerns.
- Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects and/or their guardians.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
- Developed health presentations to educate caregivers and members.
- Supervised a team of over fifty caregivers in Northern Arizona to bring high quality care to their members.
- Heavily enforced HIPAA and ADA policies.
- Trained and certified caregivers in CPR and First AID.
- Provided high quality customer service to members of all backgrounds and ages.
- Worked as lead reference point within organization in providing information on all programmatic matters including members, partners and target groups/beneficiaries.
- Recommended project expenditure & ensure that proper documents are in order, within agreed budget.
- Determined the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions.
- Reviewed and evaluated new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with local, and federal regulations, and recommend any necessary modifications.
- Wrote articles, manuals, and other publications regarding the organizational interventions.
- Informed community groups, and governmental agencies about educational needs, available programs, and program policies.
- Prepared and submitted budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
program coordinator, youth empowerment
- Held different roles under the direct supervision of the UNESCO Regional Director for Eastern Africa from 2013- 2016
- Designed, developed and successfully implemented joint partnerships with government institutions civil societies and private sectors in the fields of fishers energy, and agriculture in Somalia.
- Established and managed partnerships to leverage resources and scale existing efforts, including joint-partnerships at all levels.
- Proposed and led bottom-up approach for collective effort impact at local, regional and national level.
- Engaged governments, development partners and private sectors establish platform mechanism for women and youth participation in the view of finding homegrown solutions for local problems.
- Facilitated high level meetings meeting government and UN Somalia towards the development of the National Youth Policy development
- Designed, developed, organised and coordinated skills for youth projects