- Open and close venue.
- Monitor staffing costs and ensure they are kept to a minimum.
- Establish and communicate the standard of service expected of our Venue.
- Develop and implement plans that include analyses such as return on investment (ROI) based on sales information.
- First Aid and OH&S officer
- Incident reporting to stakeholders and insurance company
- Staff recruitment, training and motivation
- Liaising with VicPol, MFB, Paramedics and Council
- Rostering, wages
- Tills, float, safe reconciliation
- Stocktake, ordering and receiving stock.
- Working with the company directors to ensure profitable running of the venue.
- Trialing, hiring and contracting staff for all positions.
- All cash reconcilliation and banking for both the venue and the gaming machines.
- Regular stocktaking of food and alcohol with the aim of minimising wastage.
- Organising staff training, incentives and regular team meetings.
- All administrative duties for the business.
- Working with the head chef to develop and cost new menus.
- Staff Management and rostering
- Cash handling – till floats, nightly take counting, bank Deposits
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, providing menu design to suit clients budget securing their bookings.
- Prepare and monitor weekly, monthly, yearly budgets and approve upcoming budget expenditures.
- Recruitment of all team members
- Conducting all staff training and ensuring all restaurant teams were at a suitable service standard
- Implementing all standard operating procedures to set a standard across the board, and also nationally within the QT brand
- Liaising with alcohol and food sales representatives and conducting a menu which would boost bottom line profit for the restaurant
- Creating events and marketing strategies for upcoming events and functions
- Ensuring the restaurant is surpassing key performance indicators
- Developing future market ideas to maximise market opportunities