Venue Manager Resume Examples
- High level of business and financial management skills.
- Excellent stock and cash management
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Hands on management style,leading by example
- The ability to manage labour costs and rosters.
- Extensive experience within the bar/pub/gaming industry.
- Current Accreditation : RSA, RSG, Victorian Gaming License, TAB basics and Licensees’ First step.
- Development and implementation of operation procedures
- Ensuring the venue is operating within the constraints of the liquor license
- Ability to liase with licensing officers, police and government department as required
- Researching, managing and reporting on competitor activity to maximise market opportunities
- Organise workflow and delegation of duties to appropriate staff members
- Ensuring ethical conduct by all members of staff and maintain an ongoing position of the company as a business of high repute
- Ability to develop, maintain and meet key performance indicators in line with company strategies
- Scheduled and conducted venue tours.
- Planned and coordinated details of booked events.
- Coordinated with outside vendors and kept vendors updated throughout the wedding.
- Held planning meetings with clients to go over wedding day events.
- Handled all wedding events including ceremony, grand entrance, dinner, toasts, cake cutting, first dances, bouquet/garter toss, etc.
- Identifying and implementing plans to develop partnerships with aligned brands providing similar quality, service and value
- Participating in overall sales strategy planning internally and with key stakeholders
- Negotiating pricing for corporate events and functions
- Continually pursuing and developing new business opportunities
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance of venue facilities.
- Hire, train, and supervise all staff.
- Confer with head chef to plan and cost establishments’ menus.
- Plan private functions or other special events and services.
- Referred to reports to ensure controls were put in place to minimise wastage, control labour and to make improvements to the ongoing success of the business.
- Payroll duties.
- Processing payroll, monitoring budgets and overseeing petty cash withdrawals to ensure all reconciliation is accounted for.
- Schedule and receive beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify quantity and quality.
- Stocktake and reconciliation of all bar items and bar snacks.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of animals, f
- Hiring of new recruits, staff rostering, team / one on one training, customer service implementation.
- Stock control for both bar and bottle shop trade.
- Liaising with Agents and Talent for the band room
- Audio Visual set up for functions
- Function Bookings
- Entertainment Bookings
- OH & S implementation across all aspects of the business
- Approved Manager on Duty
- Venue Liaison for the night
- General on-shift operations duties
- Stocktake / Stock Control
- Keeping up to date with Compliance of OLGR, LLC, QFS, BCC.
- Implementation of OH&H, RSA, RAMP
- Monitor and Supervise Crowd Control and reports.
- Ensure the strict running of the floor, bar and oversee the entire front of house before/after and during service.
- Communicate the standard of service expected of our Venue.
- Adhere to 5-star service whilst maintaining the flow and experience that is Vue De Monde.
- Cash Handling and end of trade reconciliation
venue manager, licensee, restuarant, bar, functions,corporate events
- Conduct studies of operating precinct and customer traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify F&B needs and assess potential project viability. Consult with corporate clients and suppliers to determine functional spatial requirements of structures.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, program modifications and future structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Apply and implement Liquor License into project space serving all variants of alcohol maintaining an incident free safe environment for over 20 years for all clientele to enjoy ongoing F & B service .
- Prepare venue information regarding layout,design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Seek new work opportunities through marketing, writing proposals, or giving presentations.Negotiate with customers, corporate clients and suppliers to obtain new business growth in line with precinct development
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in dining facilities ensuring quality standards at all times.
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of required venue/function staff with customer service as the priority. Schedule staff rosters, hours, and assign duties.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.