team member (amc, warranty & vehicle dispatch)
- Managing distribution of vehicles across the nation which are manufactured by Jamshedpur unit and taking care of over 50 transporters( Both Modes – By Road and by Trailers) who are distributing agents.
- Managing share of business their delivery pattern and trend, payments.
- Effectively coordinating with:
- Area Office, Jamshedpur for Sale to Jharkhand Dealers / Retail sales for individual customers.
- 50 transporters for daily issues on outbound logistics
- IT Team at Jamshedpur /Pune /Thane as Business Process Owner for regular issues
- PPC for availability of priority Vehicles for Dispatch
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.
- Mix ingredients such as pancake or waffle batters.
- Pre-cook items such as bacon, to prepare them for later use.
- Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee and fountain drinks.
- Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
- Took orders in the drive-thru and offered suggestions to deciding customers; was in top 10 cashiers list for the district for being quick with orders, friendly with customers, and making little mistakes.
- Performed under rushed and quick paced conditions with little to no errors.
- Maintained a clean environment by sweeping, scrubbing tables, and washing dishes.
- Restored machines when they shut down or weren’t working properly.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
- Finance for Chapter ID /Freight updation
- Addressing in warding issues of RSOs, International dealers,Body builders and dealers across the nation.
- Coordinating with Technical team for New VCs Freight group, Sales views, Cost, Price, etc.
- Maintaining the department’s overall appearance and sales, including merchandising and recording sales goals.
- Enhancing the customer’s experience by providing courteous and proactive support and handling issues quickly and according to company policy.
- Driving sales by engaging in active listening and using product knowledge to suggest purchases.
- Training new sales associates in their specific roles.
- Using various technology to assist customers with ordering, shipping, and purchasing online items.
- Provide customer support about promotions, sales, and advertisements.
- Unload freight and work merchandise onto the sales floor.