- Assisted with new client implementation items
- Handled US Disability claims, processed Canadian Disability and Leave claims
- Resolved employee escalations
- Assisted in new colleague training and mentoring
- Reviewed disability claims to ensure they were properly managed according to the current workflow and regulatory requirements
team coordinator, ea
- Diary management for Head of Strategy and Capability.
- Minute Meetings.
- Ordering stationary, organising repairs on office equipment.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, team building, workshops, training.
- Letters and correspondence.
- Assisting in onboarding new staff members and inductions.
- Assisted in office refurbishment and staff relocation.
- Perform quality patient centered care through performing a variety of high level functions within a care team.
- Manage workflows by efficiently coordinating and maintaining provider schedules.
- Use of a variety of communication tools and systems to handle medical information requests and updates.
- Communicate normal test results either through the direction of the RN or provider or by following established protocols.
- Work collaboratively with the assigned unit while handling multiple tasks, interruptions and changes.
- Addressed customer service overflow to reduce complaints.
- Worked with customer service to handle escalated customer issues.
- Worked with proprietary software to reduce [Type] issues and increase productivity.
- Handled day-to-day office operations and resolved any conflicts.
- Maintained central calendars, including shift scheduling and keeping track of important deadlines.
- Led team meetings each shift to discuss scheduling, production and maintenance needs