- Create curriculum to meet students’ needs, specifically English as a Second Language and Autism.
- Create education presentations by programming humanoid robots known as NAO.
- Lead elementary-education robotics competitions as a facilitator.
- Train and assist other student assistants with computer usage.
- Listen to students requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Help students sign up for government assistance grants
- Looking into students accounts to verify their file is complete
- Making appointments with students with the correct staff member to get the best solution to the problem
- Helped students understand how loans and grants work so they have a better understand on what is best for them
- Assisted in maintaining a safe space for LGBT students
- Helped create flyers and handouts
- Ran errands, such as delivering materials to other offices on campus
- Helped prepare documents for meetings
- Ran booths during social events, and school-sponsored events
- Assisted in setting up for social events such as dances and graduation
- Answered phone when necessary
student worker (account clerk)
- Perform general accounting/booking duties, including preparing daily bank deposits, financial records, completing daily revenue paperwork, transferring funds, approving cash receipts and preparing bank reports of daily deposits, balancing cash receipts, reconciling deposit slips, and assigning general ledger documents numbers to the incoming wires.
- Performs general office support work including answering phones and e-mails, assisting the front office, scanning documents, updating logs, processing transactions, making change and preparing purchase orders.
- Reviews invoices received from agencies requesting payment for services being provided, posts expenditures and transfers to budgetary accounts, verifies through review of the receiver report, and inputs into system to request for payment.
- Enters data into the automated accounting system to produce accurate reports for submission to requesting personnel. Prepares and maintains ledgers and reports for archiving the processing of payments and refunds, and for comparative analyses purposes.
- Serves as liaison between employees and payroll division, including collecting, organizing and coding timesheets and leave forms, answering questions and researches information needed by employees pertaining to payroll.
- Balances cash drawer to ensure money in drawer matches funds processed.
- Cleans facility and/or related equipment to ensure that rental equipment is clean and safe and ensure a safe working environment.
- Set up animation studio
- Wrote manual for animation studio and using Dragonframe software
- Shot and edited video
- Cleaned the studio