- Assist in daily outside services for students and community members golf play, tournaments, practice golf facilities, and special events
- Managed and maintained relationships between the course and other organizations on campus including several golf classes per semester
- Acting as course ranger during large tournaments and league play
- Assisting in the pro shop by selling product and receiving fees from golfers
- Cleaning and maintenance of golf grounds, carts, equipment, and buildings
- Check in new merchandise and put on sales floor
- Facilitated emails and phone calls from veterinary students and professors to specialists in the Department of Student Affairs
- Scheduled meetings and maintained reservations for rooms in the Vet School
- Collaborated with other students in the setting up of presentations, graduation ceremonies, and other organized events
- Provide technical supports to in-need students, staff, and faculties inquiries including but not limited to printer setting up, software installation, and ITS facilities checking in and out.
- Manage project execution directly assigned by the supervisor to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
- Community Connections is founded on the concept of connection campus life to the surrounding communities through service.
- The job of the student worker is to communicate with service site leaders to build relationships and open work opportunities.
- Prepare food in the kitchen.
- Satisfy the needs of the students on campus with the service they deserve.
- Plate food.
- Participate in catering events the campus holds.
student worker/student assistant
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or ect.
- Complete forms in accordance with instructions given.
- Attach appropriate files to personal files.
- Distribute incoming mail or other materials and deliver packages.
- Conduct searches to find needed information from or including personnel files.
- Mail checks and other information.
- Supervise other student assistants and provide training and orientation to new staff.