- Maintain a clean workplace.
- Organize the linen.
- Observe and assist physical therapists.
- Perform basic clerical and office work for 6 Mission & Ministry staff
- Take orders and use the cash register, and accept payment or make change.
- Must be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure.
- Perform good customer service.
- must be able to prepare the next days prep as well as following HACCP regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms and warehouses.
- Record data from taggable assets manually and using computers.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses or supply rooms.
- Mark taggable assets using identification tags.
- Organizing papers,
- Filing papers,
- Cleaning the office
- Properly input files on websites, updating scores and statistics for events and recording statistics during events.
- Effectively communicates with students through phone and email answering questions.
- Retrieved mail for the Graduate Studies Office
- Scanned all incoming college transcripts into computer system.
- Greet all walk- ins and assist them accordingly