- Load machines with required input or output media such as paper.
- Complete and deliver purchase orders and check requests.
- Retrieve and deliver mail and packages to the appropriate parties.
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages, or transferred calls to appropriate individuals or departments.
- Assisted in traffic records department
- Participated in crime lab pilot program in the evidence lab
- Worked in this office full-time during the summers of 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Give tours to prospective students of Warren Wilson College
- Answered phone calls and assisted clients in dilemma
- Audited essential files of participants while documenting their information in a computer via Microsoft Word and Excel
- Distributed debit cards to participants of the program while checking their ID’s
- Responsible for making photo ID’s for participants and supervisors
- Video recorded and photographed college events.
- Conducted interviews with the president of CCC, teachers, and students about CCC.
- Edited college events and interviews for the final presentation on college TV channel (Channel 9)
- Recorded the interviews of faculty members every 2 weeks on college’s ‘Insights’ program.
- DNA karyotyping for different animals such as equine
- Determination of specific gene mutations in animals
- Techniques such as parentage verification and genotyping
- Oncology research and genetic research in equine