- Cash out, closing and deposits.
- Promote company products, services, when appropriate.
- Process general merchandise, such as ring in items, organization of merchandise and quality control.
- Liquidation aid in closing of large business and shut down store.
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Monitor incoming inquiries and ensure proper check-in procedures are followed
- Handle member service issues including confidential information
- Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly
- Promote and sell merchandise
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introduce customers to trainers, explaining facility rules, and encouraging enrollment.
- Explain membership guidelines, techniques, and safety procedures to potential members and demonstrate use of equipment.
- Promote and perform marketing and advertising services.
- Prepare cash receipts after shift ends and prepare for bank deposit.
- Receive payments by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits.
- answer all incoming calls,
- take orders and help with orders
- spanish translator for many departments
- assist in calling international banks and verify that the given billing information matched the banks information before orders were processed.
- Answer phone calls, help them find where they need to go and distribute them.
- Handles deposits and CODs
- Process and sort mail (outgoing and incoming)
- Keeps a log of Dealer Plates
- Maintains I-pass retention and logs
- Keeps credit card log